Our Vision Statement
Two Unique Christian Communities striving together in the education of children, to fulfil their aspirations, based on the teachings of Jesus Christ.
- To appreciate that we are all uniquely created and loved by God.
- To nurture in the children an understanding of Christian values and how these help shape our lives and the lives of others.
- To deepen each child’s understanding of the Catholic Faith
- To understand the importance of forgiveness and reconciliation.
- To work in partnership with parents, carers and Parish to create a Christian atmosphere enriched through prayer.
- To provide an excellent education so children can achieve their aspirations.
- To respect and care for one another in a happy and welcoming community.
- To ensure children care and respect others, develop an understanding of the world and contribute to society as responsible citizens.
- We celebrate the gifts and talents of every person as uniquely created in the image of God
Forgiveness Love Happiness Faith Friendship Resilience
Independence Respect Courage
Equality Kindness Perseverance