Students and classes across the UK and Europe have represented their schools in this fun online maths competition. Our school came 44th out of more than 300 schools, with an average of 1898 points per student.
Mathletics is becoming part of the next generation in learning as it helps children achieve great results, while enjoying it.
Mathletics is a web-based learning program that integrates home and school learning via the internet. Mathletics courses are aligned to the requirements and outcomes of the Mathematics Primary Curriculum from Foundation Stage to Year 6. There are thousands of students in schools across the United Kingdom and millions around the world that are accessing the site every day.
Your child has 24-hour access to Mathletics by using a unique user name and password. We recommend that you spend time looking at the program, so that you can gain a greater understanding of how Mathletics will benefit your child.
* Children become more engaged and motivated to learn Mathematics;
* Mathletics is adaptive, which means that it responds to the child’s strengths and weaknesses;
* Children instantly know if they are on the right track and can work through the curriculum at their own pace;
* Animated support guides children through concepts at their own pace, which is like having a personal maths tutor 24 hours a day;
* Live Mathletics fosters a stimulating and exciting online learning community;
* Results flow seamlessly between home and school so you can stay informed of your child’s progress;
* Weekly parent emails allow you to monitor your child’s progress. You just need to register using your email and your child’s account.
Further information on Mathletics
There are helpful guides to Mathletics available here (click on the hyperlinks):
Mathletics General - A general guide on how Pupils log in and use Mathletics.
Live Mathletics - A more detailed guide on Mathletics.
Level Descriptions - What is covered in the Mathletics Live in each level.
Tablets - A guide on the new, fast developing, tablet app.
There is also a Parental Area where you can view your child’s scores and track progress. You can sign up online; you will need your child’s login details.
Mathletics for Parents A guide for Parental Area.
Parental Login Sign up here for Parental Area.